Nowadays we do everything just online even if it is shopping too. So good eCommerce website design is important to convert website visitor into your customer. Good eCommerce website design is all about choosing the right colours, image, fonts, and understandable text, in short user can understand the website easily. So even if you have finalise the best ecommerce website developers to develop the website, then you must read these tips also.
Here are some top effective tips for eCommerce website design:
- Think like a user: Want to connect with your website audience then you need to start thinking like a website visitor. Everybody wants a website which is easy to navigate, straight forward, hassle free and the process of shopping should be easy.
- Use Simple Web Design: Simple design is always better for an eCommerce website. Don’t add too much popups, ads on your website, as it will directly irritate the user only and it ends up with nothing.
- Make Search Bar Easy: By using search bar user can directly search with the name and redirected to the required product page. If you have more products to sell then it is the best option to find anything easily rather than scrolling and wasting time.
- High Quality Images: Images are like heart of the product as it show case your product in front of user very clearly. So images are in good quality. It should be visible, try to fix the broken images also.
- Easily Accessible Cart: Cart should be available on every page so that user can view there cart anytime. Mostly for good user experience it should be on top of website.
- Add Reviews/Ratings: If somebody recommends that the product is good people will definitely attracted to the product. Making it trustworthy to buy the product. Adding rating and reviews about the product will be beneficial.
- Quick and Simple Checkouts: Make your check out pages quick, clean and simple. Offer them different shipping available. Once the purchase is complete, direct the users to the confirmation page.